As followers of Jesus, we welcome all as we passionately serve and grow together in relationships with God and the community.
Our Vision is to:
- Welcome all people to the church and engage them according to their interests while growing their relationship with God.
- Offer vibrant worship opportunities which attract, welcome and connect all people.
- Strengthen personal stewardship, as defined by our prayers, presence, gifts, service and witness.
- Provide a variety of well-publicized opportunities for Christian education for all children, youth and adults.
- Actively engage with the community through an integrated outreach plan which is flexible enough that all ages can lead and/or participate in a variety of projects and programs.
- Strengthen and grow our youth programs, meeting youth wherever they are in their faith journeys.
- Gather together and engage in questioning discussions and dialogs.
- Form Small Groups for spiritual growth, learning and socializing.
- Organize broader participation in ministries that serve and reach out to groups and communities outside the church.